Contest!   |   Log in   |   Sign Up   |   Take a Tour

Open a Case
Open case
Open a Case
Member Login
The Wall

Me vs. her Sister
    JBroken: I can't support their dominance over her.

Time remaining
March 31, 2017 04:47
Stuck in the Middle
    Kalnise: I wake up to an argument that one friend has taken way out of proportion,

Time remaining
March 31, 2017 13:34

Open a Case :: Add New Evidence :: Upload :: Embedded Videos :: Links :: Edit a Case :: Edit Evidence 

Open a Case

  1. To open a case you must first have an account on the website.

    Click on either “Sign Up ” link and fill in the requested information, making sure to certify that you are over 13 years old and that you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

  1. Click on “Open a Case”.

  1. Fill in the requested information in each field. Click on the question marks next to each empty field if in need of further explanations for what information you should provide.
  2. After you finish completing all the fields, click "Send". You will be redirected to the case page for your newly created case. Here you will be able to add evidence to support your argument.